- Fill and submit Admission, Transport, First Aid Information and Class Record forms.
- 5 recent passport-size photographs of the child.
- One copy of the child's passport including valid residence permit.
- One copy of both parents passport, RP and Qatar ID. (Submit copy of both front and back of the ID)
- A copy of Birth Certificate.
- A copy of immunization Record (Entry for KG upto Grade 6 only)
- A copy of child’s health card.
- A copy of Child’s Blood Group Certificate.
- A copy of last two grade Academic report.
- Photocopy of original mark list of the last examination passed.
- A copy of the transfer Certificate from previous school.
- If a student is transferred from a school in Qatar, a copy of transfer certificate from school stamped by the Supreme Education Council is needed. Whereas, If a student is transferred from a school outside Qatar, a true copy of transfer certificate from the school and its equivalency certificate issued by Supreme Education Council, Qatar will be needed to complete the admission formalities. Incase if parents fail to get equivalency certificate from SEC, admission will stand cancelled.
For admission related enquiries contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. +974 4458 3121/122/294 (office), +974 5553 2478(Mobile),
Fax. +974 4458 3124